Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dark World Structure Deck Display of 8
Darkness returns this winter with a brand-new Structure Deck: Dark World
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World first debuted in the game-shaking Structure Deck: Gates of the Underworld and its return is now nigh! Structure Deck: Dark World brings this notorious theme back to the human world with a slew of new features!
Here's just some of what you can expect:
Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World has received a promotion! This new form of Reign-Beaux Level 8 monster with 3000 ATK can Special Summon itself from the Graveyard (GY) simply by returning a Level 7 or lower "Dark World" monster from your field to your hand. If it is discarded to the GY, you can add a Level 5 or higher "Dark World" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if it was your opponent who forced you to discard, watch out...
Reign-Beaux isn't the only one who's been waiting for this day for over a decade! The great dragon lord Grapha has a brand-new form as well! The new Grapha is a Fusion Monster Summoned using Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World and any other DARK monster. You can Summon it with a new Spell Card that lets you Fusion Summon by discarding cards, triggering the effects of any "Dark World" monsters used as well as other powerful DARK monsters like the "Danger!" monsters. While this new Fusion Monster is on the field, you can hijack an opponent's Normal Spell/Trap Card or monster effect, turning it into a discard effect that unleashes your "Dark World" monsters' true power!
This new Structure Deck is playable right out of the box - the Dark World army awaits you!
Each Structure Deck contains:
5 Ultra Rare Cards
3 Super Rare Cards
37 Common Cards
1 Double-sided Deluxe Game Mat/Dueling Guide
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.