Yu-Gi-Oh!: Soulburning Volcano Booster Display
The flames of battle burn bright in Legendary Duelists: Soulburning Volcano! Turn up the heat until your opponent can’t stand it anymore with three strategies inspired by fiery Duelists from the pantheon of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series!
Salamangreat is back with new cards inspired by Soulburner from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS! Salamangreat is one of the most popular tournament-level strategies of the last decade, able to dish out 8000 damage in a flash. Its unique “reincarnation” gameplay makes your monsters gain a new power if you use them to Summon a second copy of themselves. So load up on extra copies of your favorite “Salamangreat” Extra Deck monsters!
Axel Brodie was a featured character in the Speed Duel GX: Duel Academy Box, and now his Volcanic strategy is getting another turn in the spotlight. Pick up brand-new “Volcanic” cards that’ll help you burn out your opponent’s Life Points without even having to battle! You can still go with the classic Volcanic Doomfire, or you can inflict damage to your opponent every time they Special Summon with the new Emperor of all “Volcanic” monsters!
The bell hasn’t rung yet, so get back in the ring with new Battlin’ Boxers! The Barian Emperor Alito’s strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL focused on enduring blows while dishing out heavy counterpunches to his opponents, and these new “Battlin’ Boxer” cards pick up where he left off. You’ll even be able to add “Counter” Counter Traps straight from your Deck to your hand! Any Deck that uses FIRE Warriors and can assemble 2 Level 4 monsters can unleash a powerful new “Battlin’ Boxer” Xyz Monster that can add any FIRE Warrior from your Deck to your hand! Something worth considering for any fans of the “Infernoble Knight” cards from Duelist Nexus!
The complete Legendary Duelists: Soulburning Volcano booster set contains 56 cards:
- 9 Ultra Rares
- 8 Super Rares
- 10 Rares
- 29 Commons
- 1 card from the set will also appear as a Ghost Rare
- One booster pack contains 5 cards
- One booster display contains 36 booster packs
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.