[Pre-Order] Yu-Gi-Oh - 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection 2 Booster (Display of 24)
Estimated Release Date: 23 May 2024
Last year's 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection blew everyone's socks off, so we started work on a sequel right away. In order to get it out as fast as we can, we've made some changes to the configuration while leaving all the good stuff (and value!) intact.
25th Anniversary Rarity Collection II packs have twice as many Ultra & Secret Rares per pack, which gives you twice as many chances at "luxury rares" per pack (Quarter Century Secret Rares, "Prismatic"-style Ultimate & Collector's Rares, and Platinum Rares)!
We've cut back on the packaging, so there will be fewer packs you'll need to open (and fewer foil wrappers to throw away) to get the same number of the cards you're looking for. (And with almost double the cards per pack, about two-thirds of packs should have at least one "luxury rare", this time, and around a third should have more than one. You could even get up to SIX "luxury rares" in the same pack, this time around!)
If you missed out on the first Rarity Collection, here's how it works: Every card in the set is available in every rarity, with 3 "standard" rarities (Super Rare, Ultra rare, Secret Rare), and four special "luxury'" rarities: Quarter Century Secret Rares (celebrating the 25th anniversary with tons of sparkle and a watermark logo!), Platinum Secret Rares, "Prismatic"-style Collector's Rares (previously available only overseas), and "Prismatic"-style Ultimate Rares (with special 3D varnish, and also available only overseas until recently).
Opening Rarity Collection packs is a rapid-fire waterfall of high-powered cards, in seven of the game's most popular foil rarities. If you haven't experienced this all-foil extravaganza yet, you're in for a treat!
Each pack will contain: 2 Secret Rares (each with an individual 1-in-4 chance of being upgraded to a Platinum Secret Rare or Quarter Century Secret Rare) 4 Ultra Rares (each with an individual 1-in-6 chance of being upgraded to a new "Prismatic"-style Collector's Rare or new "Prismatic"-style Ultimate Rare) 3 Super Rares
ALL CARDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST RARITY COLLECTION! Here's just a quick look at some of what you can find:
- Hard-to-Find tournament powerhouses like Accesscode Talker and Magicians' Souls!
- Silent Magician & Silent Swordsman, available for the first time in eight years! And just in time for the brand-new "Silent" cards coming in April's Legacy of Destruction booster set.
- Cards that will glisten and gleam in your hand as they wait for the perfect moment to seal your victory! Tournament mainstays like Droll & Lock Bird and Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, plus Ghost Mourner & Moonlit Chill and Fantastical Dragon Phantazmay!
- The interstellar Field Spell Cards from the competitive "Visas Starfrost" story Decks: Primitive Planet Reichphobia, Primeval Planet Perlereino, Pressured Planet Wraitsoth, and Peaceful Planet Calarium!
- Variant art! The "biker" version of I:P Masquerena and the "fierce" version of Rescue Cat will now be available in all 7 different rarities! Plus Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess!
- Plus dozens and dozens more!
- The 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection II is a spectacular all-foil set with 79 unique cards in the set with 2 cards in the set also available as variant art cards.
Whether you're a collector or a competitive Duelist, 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection II is full of cards that everyone will want to get their hands on!
9 Cards per Booster - 24 Packs per Box
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.