[Pre-Order] The Last Of Us Part II: Ultimate Premium Masterline Series Statue Abby The Confrontation 1/4 Scale
Estimate Release Date: December 2024
The Last Of Us Part II Ultimate Premium Masterline Series Statue Abby The Confrontation
The Last Of Us Part II Ultimate Premium Masterline Series Statue Abby The Confrontation by Prime 1 Studio. 1/4 scale figure.
Height approx. 58 cm
“You killed my friends... We let you both live, and you wasted it!”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present you the much-awaited next entry to our Ultimate Premium Masterline, from the critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic action-survival game The Last of Us Part II, here is the 1/4 scale Abby “The Confrontation”.
The amazing artists at Prime 1 Studio bring you this stunning set of statues, focused on recreating the tense action and thrilling suspense from this memorable survival narrative. They have done their best to make this statue unbelievably lifelike by studying the game assets.
They did their most impeccable work to be able to bring out the best interpretation of this steely, determined protagonist. The fine detail of her hair… the cautious but aggressive expression on her face… the scarred quality of her skin… the tense ligaments of her arms. All painted to simulate real skin, and real-world clothing and materials.
Just shy of 23 inches tall, Abby is more than ready to bludgeon any incoming attacker armed with a hammer. You can also swap out her right arm for one that holds a handgun instead. Her intense gaze shows concentration, carefully on the lookout for any signs of movement from her opponent.
Her muscular blood-pumped arms, trickled with sweat show years of dedication and training. She stands atop an arched pedestal, stepping on a yellow electrical wire that powers the LED-lit utility lamp behind her on a column. Don't miss out on adding this impressive statue to your collection!
- Approx. 22.83 inches (58cm)
- 1/4 Scale
- Made of polystone and other materials
- Based on The Last of Us Part II
- Part of the Ultimate Premium Masterline series
- Highly detailed
- Features LED illumination effects
- Interchangeable parts
Products may contain small parts, sharp points, choking hazard, not suitable for children.
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.