[Pre-Order] The Flash (2023) - Batman & Batcycle 1/6 Scale Collectable Action Figure Set [Hot Toys]
Estimate Release Date: 30 September 2024
MANUFACTURER: Hot Toys
Worlds are colliding in The Flash when Barry Allen uses his superpowers to travel back in time in order to alter the events of the past. On this top speed journey, he is meeting that alternate universe version of Batman in the next evolution of Batsuit too! How exciting!
Explores a multiverse of DC Comics heroes and gadgets in The Flash movie, Hot Toys proudly presents Batman and Batcycle as 1/6th scale collectible set to expand on The Flash collectible series!
The highly-detailed Batman collectible figure features a newly developed cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs and three interchangeable lower faces capture different expressions, an extra cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs and seamless neck joint; also a specialized body highlighting his muscular physique. The screen-accurate Batman outfit in silver grey scheme embellished with distinct texture shows signs of weathering, comes with adjustable armours around chest and foot, sculpted utility belt in metallic gold and wired fabric cape; detailed weapons including grapple device, Batarangs. and a specially designed LED lighted display stand with Batman logo.
Based off of the exciting vehicle seen in The Flash trailer, the one-sixth scale Batcycle Collectible Vehicle is recreated with extreme precision and fine painting applications, measures 56cm in length, features LED light up function design (USB power operated) on head and tail lights, adjustable-degree handlebar and wheels, rotatable rubber wheels given a realistic tread pattern, an attachable vehicle ramming accessory, also highly-accurate mechanical details showcased on the side-mounted weapons, engine, frame, and exhaust, comes with display bases.
The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in The Flash movie
- One (1) newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing different facial expressions
- One (1) newly developed Batman cowled head with separate rolling eyeballs and seamless neck joint (interchangeable lower part of faces applicable)
- Approximately 33cm tall
- Muscular body with over 28 points of articulation which can naturally portray Batman’s muscular body with enhanced articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for handles
- One (1) pair of hands for grapple device
- One (1) pair of hands for Batarang
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) meticulously tailored Batman with silver grey armours and weathering effects
- One (1) navy blue coloured cape (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) tactic belt
- One (1) pair of armoured silver grey, black and blue boots
- Three (3) Batarangs
- One (1) grapple device
- One (1) grappling hook (in closed mode, attachable to the grapple device)
- One (1) grappling hook (in straight motion, attachable to the grapple device)
- Specially designed themed figure stand with Batman logo and LED light up function (Blue light, USB power operated)*
The 1/6th scale Batcycle Collectible Vehicle specially features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of Batcycle in The Flash
- Depicts Batcycle specific features such as the engine, frame, and exhaust
- Approximately 56.5cm L x 16cm W x 20.5cm H
- LED light up function design on headlight and rear signal light (USB power operated)*
- Detailed recreation of equipments such as articulated flaps
- Adjustable-degree handlebar and wheels for making left/right turns
- Rotatable rubber wheels are given a realistic tread pattern
- One (1) pair of side-mounted missile launchers
- One (1) vehicle ramming accessory
- Two (2) specially designed collectible vehicle display bases
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure
* USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
Products may contain small parts, sharp points, choking hazard, not suitable for children.
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.