[Pre-Order] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Master Splinter 1:10 Scale Statue
Estimate Release Date: 29 February 2024
Completely unaware of what’s happening beneath their feet on the sewer’s galleries, the inhabitants of New York City have no idea that a large anthropomorphic mutant ninja rat is the father figure and master in the Ninjutsu art for four Turtle brothers that act as his protector. Wearing a shabby maple kimono, the ancient rat with brown fur and long gray whiskers balances squatting on an old network of pipes and brick walls, holding in his left hand his inseparable wooden staff in front of his body, ready to fight any villain that wishes to harm his sons, that will have to face him first. Thus, Iron Studios present their statue "Master Splinter BDS - TMNT - Art Scale 1/10", the sensei of the iconic Ninja Turtles.
Mature, serious, and defensive, Hamato Yoshi was born in Japan, where he became the martial art instructor and leader of his ninja clan. His skills could only be matched by his fellow student Oroku Saki, the adoptive brother of Yoshi, originating from one of the eliminated rival clans, the Foot Clan. As a human, he was once a great and powerful master of Ninjutsu. He began his training at a young age, mastering the skills such as strength, acrobatics, speed, and endurance greater than any athlete. In America, an accident with a substance called Mutagen transformed him into a humanoid rat, just like him, his pet turtles suffered a mutation, getting humanoid bodies and intelligence. He took the name of Splinter and gave the turtles names of painters and sculptors from a book of Renaissance Art, starting to act as a father and master of the four chelonian heroes. Later he reencountered his former archenemy Oroku Saki, now with the name of Shredder, in command of the Foot Clan.
Products may contain small parts, sharp points, choking hazard, not suitable for children.
- Orders for in stock items will ship within 2 to 3 business days (if orders are placed prior to Thursday of the week, shipping may occur on the Weekend).
- Orders marked as pre-order/pre-release/back-order will be shipped once stock is received (normally for pre-order/pre-release we do receive the stock in advance but, due to specific release schedules regulated by the manufacturer and/or distributor we are unable to ship these items until the release date or day after).
- If your order contain any pre-order/pre-release/back-order items, please note that fulfilment of your order will only occur once all your items are in stock.
If this a Pre-Order item, please note the following:
- Pre-Order Deposits are Refundable ONLY in the event we are unable to supply you the pre-order item, please refer to our cancellation policy on pre-orders (linked below).
- Products/items we promote for pre-order/pre-release are high in demand, as such we are limited in the quantities we are allocated/received from our distributors. Distributors may also choose to restrict our quantities and/or cancel pre-orders/pre-releases. In the very rare occasion you are impacted, we will offer a full refund.
- Pre-order/pre-release item release dates as stated on this product page is an estimate provided to us by our distributors. This date is subject to change based on communication from our distributors/manufacturers, we will update all customers impacted as soon as we receive information about changes to release dates.
- Note: Afterpay Payment method is NOT Available for Pre-Order Deposit payments (if an order include one or more deposit payments, Afterpay payment method is Not Available at checkout). We recommend placing a sperate order for Pre-Order Deposit transactions if you wish to take advantage of Afterpay for all other products OR please use alternative payment options.
By ordering a pre-order/pre-release item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to pre-orders.
If this a Back-Order item, please note the following:
- We consider back-order items differently to most other businesses. We believe that by partnering with you we are able to source those collectibles that you may have missed on a recent release/launch (we just need your patience to get it sourced and delivered to you).
- Once an item is 'Sold Out' and if it can still be sourced we will identify them as a [Back-Order] item on the product heading.
- Once you place an order for a back-order product we will communicate with our distributing partner to secure this for you (which means these items are sourced just for you).
- Take note of the Estimated Delivery Time. This is when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. We will keep you informed throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Back-order items are still subjected to allocation/restriction/cancellation by our distributors/manufacturer based on stock allocations/limited production runs. In the very rare occasion we are unable to source your product due to cancellation by our distributors, we will offer a full refund.
- Please be aware that back-order item delivery dates as stated on the product page is an estimate we believe that would take to fulfil your order (along with estimates provided to us by our distributors). This delivery date is subject to change without notice; however we will update all impacted customers as soon as we receive any information about potential delays.
By ordering a back-order item you are agreeing to comply with our cancellation policy relating to back-orders.